Netflix is a widely used entertainment site where you can watch your favorite movies. In Windows 7, you can visit its official website to watch movies, but Windows 8 users are at an advantage. While using Windows 8, you can get its app in your “Start” apps and can directly access the movies by using it, and you do not need to visit its site every time you want to watch any film. You can watch all of the movies free, but you have to pay only small charges for a subscription.
If you are using your personal computer, you do not need to use the logout option for this app because you do not need to provide your email ID and password the next time you visit Netflix. But some users of Windows have shared computers, and they can’t be carefree in this context. They want to log out of Netflix to maintain the privacy as they won’t like someone to access your Netflix account.
Some users of Windows 8 feel themselves all at sea when they want to sign out of the Netflix and they don’t know how to do it. It is not an uphill task if you are visiting its’ official website. Since the users of Windows 8 have Netflix app, it becomes chaotic situation for them to log out from this app. Here is a complete guide on how to log out of your Netflix account and it is for the users of Windows 8.
Steps to Follow
- While the Netflix app is opened on the screen, you should press the combination of “Windows” + “C” keys on your keyboard. It will show you the “Charms bar.” You can also open Charms bar by moving the cursor of your mouse to the bottom right corner of the window. Hover your mouse cursor there until the bar appears.
- Now you need to select “Settings” from the list.
- Here, you need to look for the option “Sign Out.”
- As soon you click this option, a confirmation message appears on the screen. You need to give your consent by clicking “Yes” and that’s all. You are logged out of the Netflix account now.
- Now confirm whether you have logged out of your account or not. Go to the “Start” apps and click “Netflix” app here. You will see it will ask for your email ID and password. It shows that you have signed out of the app successfully.
Featured Image via chrome.google.com.