Have you ever heard about Windows Black? Surprised to hear? Of course you should be. Let me bring you out of this shocking state by explaining about Windows Black. A pirated version of Windows XP was released as XP Black. It was not an official version of Windows by Microsoft. It appeared after the release of Windows XP. Let me explain some important facts about Windows Black so that you also get familiar with it.
- It is a pirated edition of Windows XP.
- The name “Black” was given to it because its desktop theme is very dark and since it is an illegal version, it was called “Windows Black” in online forums and sites.
- You will not find any standard version of this pirated Windows. The programs you will find in this release are too costly if you buy them legally. Since you use Windows Black, you do not need to spend money to buy them.
- It provides you with different latest versions of web browsers, applications, management software and the security apps as well.
- You face an ironic situation when you get Windows Black with so many malware as well as the security apps at the same time because it is a hard nut to crack to get Windows Black without dangerous virus and Trojans. When you click the “key generator” to generate the key for this black version of Windows, there might be a Trojan behind the key generator, and thus, your system security will be at high risk due to it.
- When you want to install Windows Black, you do not need to provide a serial number. The only message appears on your system time and again is to get a genuine copy of the Windows. Well! That makes no difference if you are crazy to use the Black version of Windows. It becomes a minor issue then. But some users may not receive this message because only the earlier versions of Black were noticed by WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage). The later versions of Black do not show this message.
- The programs run smooth on it, but when you try to download anything from a website, your system becomes an open machine, and there is no secrecy in it. That can invite virus and malware to attack your system and thus, it can create a perpetual alarming situation for you.
- Well! If you are inspired by the black theme of Windows Black, you should try Royale Noir that is a legal black theme for Windows desktop and will give your desktop the same touch as Windows Black gives. It was launched by Microsoft in 2005 on its New Zealand website. At least your system will be secure from harmful virus and malware.