Runescape is one of the most attractive games for PC users. It is basically a 2D Java MMORPG where you perform a variety of tasks. You fight the monsters, you do fishing, mining and fight combats with other players. You also play woodcutting activity in the game. Unlike the other games, you do not find monotony in it, and this feature of the game makes it worth playing time and again. That’s the reason the users want to get this game on their Android devices to use as the best time-killing activity, and they do not find a way. Well! It is not an uphill task. You do not require rooting your Android phone. I am going to discuss a couple of tools to help you in playing this game to your Android device.
You can get this tool on Google Play. It works very well to fulfill your desire of playing Runescape on Android phone. There are no hard and fast rules to download and run this app, but you should mind one thing that the game you want to play on your Android device needs a lot of space. If your internal storage is small, it will not open because you are going to run two very powerful apps including the game and the GNURoot software at the same time. So, check the internal space and free up as much space as you can to run it smoothly.
- When you install this tool, you need to tap on its icon to launch it.
- Here, you will see an option “Install/Reinstall.” Tap this option to proceed further.
- Now select “Install X Support” that is important to run every graphical app, and since you are going to play a compelling game, it needs to install.
- When you enter “GNURoot Runescape Installer”, you need to tap the option “Install/Update” to install the basic packages and Linux client for this game.
- In the same installer, there will be another option “Signup for Runescape.” You need to select this option to create your account for this game. It will be either a free or paid account. The choice is yours.
- Now select the option “Launch Runescape.”
- Now close the app’s window and return to the game that has been launched.
(If you want to avoid installing an active Debian rootFS, relevant packages and Linux Runescape client, you should install “Hacker’s keyboard” that will lessen your burden of fixing all of the above-discussed tools).