We do not know but every digital TV these days has a secret code which lets the user change various internet settings such as width, height, position, blue-black screen, colors, etc. Other than these options, those hidden menus also provide the functions of enabling and disabling the other features. However, all these features are not understandable to the general public as there is complicated information. This hidden menu can be used by TV engineers and mechanics.
In this article, we have shared various codes in order to access the Hidden Secret Service Menu Codes for Samsung, Sony, LG, and Philips TV Sets. All the version of TVs such as an LED, LCD, HD, CRT, 4K, UHD, Full HD, and Plasma can use these secret codes to change the internal settings.
Other than these codes, we will be telling you about the manual updating of your TV’s system software or firmware without having to connect to the internet. This is because we acknowledge the fact that not all TVs have internet access option in them and we want to help all no matter the availability of the internet or not.
Kindly Note Two Points Before Getting started With the Updating Procedure:
- Keep the default values written with you which will help you in future in case you don’t like the results or if something goes wrong while updating.
- Do not save the settings straight away as it can make the changes stay permanently. Rather, just apply the code and see the effects first and save it only if you like them. Otherwise, use the default values to go back to the normal.
Service Menu Code for Sing TV
For this process to work out, switch off your TV using a remote and press the following keys in the same manner;
- Display + 5 + Volume up+ Power
This will bring a list of hidden features of your TV on the screen and you can use them according to your preference.
When you are in the menu, press the menu button from the remote again in order to switch modes such as digital, VPS, and classic. For the navigation of cursor on your TV, use the 1 and 4 buttons. If you wish you change the values, press 3 or 6 from your remote.
When you are done with trying new options for your TV, press “menu + 0” from your remote. And in case you did not like the changes, press “8 + 0” from the remote.
If this code is not compatible with your TV, press “left + right + mute + center button + mute _ menu” to get to a hidden menu.
There is one more code which can get you into the self-check mode and it allows you to see the total usage hours of your TV. The code is “display + 5 + volume down + power”
Service Menu Code for Samsung TV
The code that we are going to share right now is compatible with all the version as well as models of Samsung.
For this method to work, do not switch off your TV and keep it on and press the following code;
This code will take you to the service menu which has the option for enabling and disabling the hospitality and hotel mode, etc. on your TV set.
We have made sure that the above-mentioned code works out for you but if it does not for some reason, try out these following codes to gain access to the hidden service menu.
- Info + Settings + Mute + Power
- Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power
- Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Power
- Display/Info + Menu + Mute + Power
- Display/Info + P.STD + Mute + Power
- STD + Help + Sleep + Power
- STD + Menu + Sleep + Power
- Sleep + P.STD + Mute + Power
The channel up and down buttons on the remote can be used as a means of navigation of cursor. If you wish to change their values, press any button such as volume up or volume down.
Service Menu Code for LG TV
This is very simple for the LG TV as it does not need a code to go to the hidden menu. Just press the OK button on your TV as well as remote for a few seconds and the service menu will appear on your TV screen.
If this is not working out well for you, try pressing “menu” button on your TV set as well as remote for a few seconds to go into the service menu. In many LG TV Models, both of these methods worked out fine.
However, when you open the service menu, you may be asked for a password and you can just write in “0000”, “7777”, “0413”, “8741”, “8743”, and “8878.’”
After hitting in the passwords from above-given options, make the changes according to your preferences and save the changes.
Service Menu Code for Philips TV
Philips TV has a vast range for codes for the access to service menu. These codes have been designed for all their models which ensure that any of these code will work depending upon the model of your TV set.
- 0 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 9 + 6 + Menu/Info/Status
- 0 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 9 + 7 + Menu/Info/Status
- 0 + 6 + 1 + 5 + 9 + 6 + Menu
- 0 + 6 + 1 + 5 + 9 + 7 + Menu
- 1 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 9 + 6 + Menu/Status
- 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 5 + 4
This is the list of all the working codes for your Philips TV set.
Manual Updating of LG TV Firmware without using the Internet
- Go to the LG website and search the TV model you are using. After you have found the model, download its epk file and save it in your computer
- Attach a USB in your computer and copy/paste the epk file
- Now attach the USB to your TV set and follow the below procedure;
- Go the settings on your TV
- Move the cursor to “options” and just press 7, 7 times and the firmware window will open up on the screen.
Manual Update of Sony TV Firmware without using the Internet
- Download the epk file of your TV model from the official website of Sony
- Extract the zip file
- Copy the file and paste it into your USB
- Now, attach the USB to your TV set
- Once you attach the USB, the update will automatically start
We hope that this article helped you to the best. In case of any queries, reach out to us in the comments below and we will be here to assist.